September 4, 2009

Well That is An Odd One

I have taken my test this afternoon, and it sure is an odd test...no one is assign to watch over me while I do the test, so that I can freely do the "stunt" that FKUI 2002 are famous for...hahaha...thanks to the great role model Madame Tisya to had done it before...

Can you imagine that after finishing the structure and reading parts, I actually have to get out of the class, go down to the receptionist, and says "permisi, udah selesai nih, mau test listening"...perhaps with more courage or u can say recklessness, I can even take out my laptop and make a copy of the listening CD...but of course I'm not that crazy...hahaha...but it is possible, and at the same time pointless...

Why pointless?because I don't think it is necessary...seriously, the only part that you should study that hard is structure...I spend weeks and months finishing Sukur's TOEFL Grammar, and only two days working on Barron's listening and reading test, but still feels that I did much better on the later..

The result can be taken on Saturday or Monday...hopefully I can score above 600...Just a wish...Amen..

3 comments:

hub said...

I can see now where all the residents' slurs come from.

BTW, today's Sat! how much did you get?

Aron Husink said...

will update later in the afternoon....hehehe

Aron Husink said...

I've just called ILP this afternoon... they said that the result can be taken on monday..and when I asked them about my score, they said its >600...amen...