September 1, 2009

Lest Practice Some TOEFL

A sachet of Good day Moccachino plus two tea spoons of chocolate, served chilled, and I'm ready.

Having finished 77 units of Sukur's "Comprehensive English Grammar For The TOEFL Test" which took me several month (with many interruptions of course), I will now continue to lots lots of grammar practice tests. And after get bored enough by the grammar test, I'll step further to Barron's reading and listening test. Hopefully by Thursday I'll be ready for the real test at ILP. It surprise me that ILP and Cardiology TOEFL Test doesn't include writing test. Well that is a good news.

Just wish me luck.

4 comments:

hub said...

good luck! hehehe...
I'm sure everything will turn out fine.
damn, you sure studied a lot.

hub said...

btw, all looks fine to me.

Aron Husink said...

Nope...not that a lot...otherwise I wouldn't be wandering here in the middle of the night, would I? -____-

Unknown said...

DAMN!! I'M SCREWED!! I can't take the test here in Borneo..but wait there's an ILP here Indonesian Languange Programe bwahahahahaha oh man..i'm screwed..anywayz good luck bro ^^