September 20, 2009

F*ck You...With * = U..hahaha

Well, in respond to my friends post about cool cursing, I think it will be interesting to add the infamous - since God know when used - word "Fuck" in this blog. Well generally, we know Fuck literally means having sex, or illiteraly means anything that resembles cursing. so I just opened up my Webster and found these:

1. To engage in sexual intercourse in both transitif and intransitif forms.
2. To meddle, followed by with.
3. Fuck around: To spend time idly, foolishly.
4. Fuck off: To idle, Go away.
5. Fuck up: To make a mess, or blunder.
6. Fucking: Extremely. Ex: It is fucking hot in jakarta lately.

The funny thing is, you can actually find it in Webster..hahaha...well you will certainly never find "ngentot" in Indonesian Dictionary. And I dont think ngentot has other meaning, or used in other vocabulary but literaly having sex, or pure cursing with no meaning. And I personally think that "ngentot" sound harsher, as this word will only accidently pop out when I am extremely angry with the "metro mini's" attitude while driving.

No comments: