January 19, 2010

Quote of the Day

This quote teaches me the best lesson for today, and I shall remember it. Because no matter how deep you learn about awareness, sometimes you’ll still lose your grip.

“What you see here, is not me, but an illusion of me”

-Wongky MD-

And it strikes me for the second time at Gold’s Gym while running at treadmill and there is a commercial HDTV shows this.

“A Character is like a tree and reputation is like its shadow.

The shadow is what we think of it.

The tree is the real thing"

-Abraham Lincoln-

FN: spending 45 minutes at treadmill will either make u contemplate, or make your eyes stray to find some nice looking chicks. But it certainly helps to make your abdominal muscle lines appear more contrast, due to the effect of slight dehydration, at least until the dehydration resolve. :P

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i think it's normal if we sometimes forgot, at least it's better than not knowing and living blind all your life.

Aron Husink said...

Haha...yes...you are right...we are not a saint, a sage, or a mystic, we are just human..what could you expect from an ass? :P

hub said...

sometimes I fear what I see of myself is clouded also.

Unknown said...

@aron: a Hole?

@hub : I have a weird awarness today.. DO I REALLY UNDERSTAND? or in fact I'm the one who's wrong? but in the end I aware that I don't care..
weird huh?

Aron Husink said...

A Hole?what do you mean?

Understanding has its level..dont worry even if u get it wrong..time will tell..time will correct..hehe..

hub said...

you asked, "what could you expect from an ass?"
wongky said, "a hole?"

hahahaha...

Aron Husink said...

Hahahaha...right... :P