January 7, 2010

AHAAA!!!

Aha...Hello...at last...I'm back...that's it....enough with this screw up phase....its been a while since my last post to this blog, and during those months of absence, I've been through many cycles of insomnia-hypersomnia-insomnia-repeat, depression-anger-depression-anger again...I've been lazy, piss off, delusional, etc...I hate 2009, along with its holiday, along with its Christmas (yes, you don't need to reread the sentence)...Sounds really bad eh...so that's it...time to wake up...I had just cleaned up my desk, cleaned up my camera, and my laptop, and along with this post, well that's a start...my next goal will be to repair this laptop (it beeps crazily when the electricity is unstable), and reboot the system..and I still got 5 new books to be plastic covered...so yeah, one thing at a time.

Anyway those phase is not entirely that bad...during those screw up phase, I have many ideas to write about...from the most rational like updates on my situation now, what had happened, and what am I going to do in the near future, or to the most insane one like where human evolution is aiming to in relation to medicine...I want to write about the history of China, particularly Beijing and its relation about the pride of being Chinese, about the history of the founding of the USA along with Christian church, and how it should effect the Christians point of view about religions in the modern world...about Lonesome George, the only creature in the world that lives totally alone since we humans had wiped out his entire species...but most of the day, I just stuck with gym, DOTA, and anger...so hope that this post is a start of a series of article, since I have this habit of brooding, I borrow this word from "eat pray love" a novel by Elizabeth Gilbert, a very good book, which reminds me that I also write something about this book..but my kind of brooding is not quite the same, Her brooding is mostly about her love life, while my brooding is mostly about random insane thoughts, or at least peculiar point of view, like the things that I mention above.

And last, I have a new hobby. Photography...hahahaha,It never cross my mind that I'll ever enjoy capturing beautiful pictures...several years ago, if you said something about photography, I'll just say "duh", ain't my thing...but hei, who would've thought...up until now I've manage to learn many things about lights, exposure, white balance, etc, which means, some updates will contain images that I've taken.

9 comments:

Chu! said...

GooD..! =)

hub said...

ha! welcome back!
you sure have a lot going on in your mind.
and guess who's suddenly become interested in photography too?
wongkymd...
hahahaha...
he's been reading a lot about it also. even doing something called imaginary shots which I'm sure he'll explain.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

hehehe nice comeback bro i hope you two start to write something nice because it's frustrating to write alone :(

HEY I stand CORRECTED IT'S CALLED "IMAGINARY PHOTOGRAPHY" and i'll explain it in detail in my blog

btw riyanto is here hehehe

Unknown said...

ow yeah Ivan has just told me something interesting..

apparently hub is "aiming" on one of your sisters..if you know what i mean *wink* ;p

hub said...

goodbye world.
I've always loved you no matter what I said.
[crying in silent tears]

Aron Husink said...

Hub: And since u didn't get me the chinese sword from jogja, I'll by a katana to get the job done....see you on monday ;D

Unknown said...

Hub we both are honored to have met you and had served with you..we'll see you again..if not in this life then shall it be the next one.. ciao comrade!

hub said...

d.i.a.m.p.u.t.