March 29, 2010

"A Journey" Landscape Photographs Slideshow by Yadi Yasin

During my early days of browsing about photography, I stumbled upon a post at www.fotografer.net, - an Indonesian photographer forum - by Yadi Yasin who appears to be a professional landscape photographer. He post a link to his slide show, which present his works all around the world. So I download it and watch it, and astonished right afterward. His work really inspires me and show me how a landscape photography should be like, and it amaze me even more that those pictures were not edited in Photoshop or any kind of digital darkroom. So I request his permission via the forum, and he granted that I share his works from this blog. Here it is:



And here is the link to download the file and watch it natively on your computer:

http://www.fotografer.net/isi/forum/topik.php?id=3194213309&p=1

Enjoy :D

PS: Note that landscape photography is one of my interest on photography, but not the only one. I also have some interest in Human Portrait, Human interest, and Wildlife photography, so that means, I will need a Canon 10 - 22 mm, a fast mid-zoom or short telephoto lens, and a fast long telephoto lens in the future :D

2 comments:

hub said...

after the adventure you're going through now, the old days are kinda, well, old right?

Aron Husink said...

hummm..what do you mean?I am not quite get it..