March 1, 2011

Loha

I think my last post in Bahasa is the last thing I need to say..Combine with all of my post about those sort of thing and you could probably sum a "tiny tiny" bit about what I think of those matter..At least for now...But that "now" would probably be a very very very long time "now". I'll probably still post a thing or two, but lately the only things that stick in my head is Barney Stinson, Canon EF 17-40 F4L USM, yummy food, smokin hot girls, and Cardio, and of course AWESOMENESS..haha..well..thats just about it.

Till we meet again.

2 comments:

hub said...

God, it's so good to read something from friends again.
gyahahahaha...

Aron Husink said...

Hummm...I kinda understand how it feels when you write many things but none of your friends keep writing...kinda feels...lonely on the net?hahaha